Skip to content
Tip #40: Don't wait for the last minute
While trying to adapt our habits to optimize our well-being during the winter, we shouldn’t forget the technical things and tasks. We @elvy.ai chose to make it easier for you:
- Take out your winter blanket from storage and make sure you wash and dry it on time.
- Make sure you have soothing warm bed sheets to provide yourself with the most comfortable sleep experience.
- Study and learn the balances of temperature regulation in your bedroom, whether it’s the air conditioner, a ventilator or any heating device.
- Fill your refrigerator with ingredients for soups & stews of your own taste, as well as healthy herbs, cacao, and coffee for casual warm-ups.
The change of weather brings an opportunity to change our lifestyles, let’s make it count!
Clear our sleeping environment from EMF radiation and blue light, adapt new comfortable habits and enrich our quality of sleep, our quality of life.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.